Call for Nominations
Please consider nominating yourself or an AACRN/ACRN colleague for the HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board. Through active participation on the Board of Directors, the nominee will be influential in shaping the practice of HIV/AIDS nursing across the nation and around the world.
To be considered as a candidate for the HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board, the nominee must be:
- An HIV/AIDS Certified Registered Nurse or an Advanced HIV/AIDS Certified Registered Nurse;
- Committed to fostering excellence in HIV/AIDS nursing through certification;
- Willing to volunteer approximately 4-6 hours a month to HANCB related activities (quarterly Board conference calls, recertification audits, writing test items); and
- Committed to attending the Annual HANCB Board Meeting and participate in HANCB-related meetings and activities at the ANAC National Conference.
We are currently accepting nominations for the following positions until July 31, 2018:
- Two (2) Director-at-Large (This position require a three year commitment)
- Nominations Chair (This position requires a one year commitment)
2018 Board of Directors Nominations Form
Please email Lynda or contact the HANCB National Office at 800-260-6780 with any questions.